Art Pottery, Politics and Food
Thursday, February 24, 2005
 

From Campbell Brown’s Jeff Gannon interview on this morning’s Today show, this chunk detailing current White House security procedures:

Gannon: I go to the gate. I show my driver's license, which I showed you. It has my given name. And that's how I gained entry…They allowed me to come. And apparently there isn't a very high threshold as far as somebody's personal life to gain access.

Are tourists listening?
Washington’s summer visitors can now, I guess, chuck those dull controlled White House tours and gain easy and exciting access to the infamous Briefing Room where they, too, can ask Scott McClellan a softball question.

McClellan: Go ahead, next question. No, you, the lady with the face paint, cotton candy, oversize sunglasses and disposable camera…

Modified Image: Google, AOL
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger